About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pantone - 2013 - Emerald Green

So it is that time of the year again...Pantone has released what they feel to be the "it" colour for 2013.

I have to say, I am in love with this colour.

Emerald Green!

 I love that its a bold, rich colour and can be paired with even something soft and more subtle. It is perfect.

Chic Vintage Bride
We have seen this colour popping up through out the year, especially on one of our favorite people at the moment, Kate Middleton.

 as well as Angelina Jolie and many other famous faces.


I myself have a personal obsession with Elsa Corsi's green tear drop earrings, and think they would make an amazing statement piece on any bride.


It is such a rich and vibrant colour that works for both an elegant and formal wedding or a relaxed chic and vintage theme. Have fun with it!
showcase
Happy Planning!


2 comments: