About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Friday, March 9, 2012

Real Wedding: Steampunk - Marysia & Dustin

I have posted about Steampunk weddings before. I love them. They are so unique and I simply love all the detailing that goes into them and how they are most definitely a reflection of the couple.

Today I finally (i am pretty excited!) get to share with you the pictures from Marysia and Dustins fabulous steampunk wedding that took place in the historical town of Clayburn Village.

I should start out by saying this was an INCREDIBLE do it yourself wedding. The bride Marysia is one amazing and talented young woman and I am pretty excited that she just recently opened her own Etsy shop, so you can now buy some of her work. Check it out at Love Dove Creations. Or check out her blog All around artsy.

There is so much to say about this wedding but the pictures definitely speak for themselves. Enjoy this eye candy!


Instead of table numbers seating was assigned by names of adventures from the steampunk era (or old ships etc.)

 and YES she made these wine labels herself as wedding favours for the guests!

All the gorgeous cupcakes and cake was made by the talented Melissa from Buttercream Couture


The airships were also made by the bride! such talent.


 Guests were asked to sign the back of old postcards with well wishes for the couple and then place them inside an old book.


The room was decorated with tons of nick nacks that would be found most likely during the Victorian era, things such as old red lamps, spy glasses, cameras, lights and old boxes. It was a perfect setting that added to the "feel" of a steampunk wedding.


The room was decorated with tons of nick backs that would be found most likely during the Victorian era, things such as old red lamps, spy glasses, cameras, lights and old boxes. It was a perfect setting that added to the "feel" of a steampunk wedding.

And lastly but not least, the gorgeous couple!






The talented and gorgeous bride herself.


Congrats Marysia and Dustin. Thank you again for letting me be a part of your special day!

First five photos courtesy of Allyson Hiebert, the rest are courtesy of James Dool from Royal Oak Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment