About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

It is fun to be funny

Engagement pictures. A debate in itself whether or not the are necessary and once you have decided yes, they are, then what do you do.

I will post about the debate of engagement pictures soon. Its a long one and there are always a huge list of pros and cons.
Bottom line....if you DO have engagement pictures done, make sure they are YOU (have I mentioned this enough in my posts yet). This engagement shoot has gone viral all over the Internet. I think its for so many reasons...they have captured something they love, they are having tons of fun, the pictures are funny and you can also see how much they love each other!

I hope you enjoy these as much as I did! (my husband even loved them)

Photos from Amanda Rynda





No comments:

Post a Comment