About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall Flowers

Fall is upon us and all the leaves have changed from green to a rainbow of reds, yellows and oranges. The ground has become scattered with so many colours and even though the weather has taken a dreary turn and the sun no longer shines as much as it used to the colours in the air and the ground make the day feel just as bright and cheerful.

How do you get that feeling on your wedding day? Flowers.

Yellow would be the obvious first choice to brighten up a bouquet, but as you can tell from the above pictures, reds, oranges and white can brighten the bouquet as well. Maybe even some lime green mums.

Your boquets are the centerpiece to the theme of your wedding. Are you going for a rustic look? You may want to use local or wild flowers then. Are you going for a rich romantic look? Maybe a boquet stritcly one colour of deep red roses and dark purple hydrangeas can achieve that. Either way, when putting together your boquet keep your theme in mind.

Happy Planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment