About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Real Wedding: Sonya & Chris - Vancouver Rowing Club

This past summer I was asked to be the day of coordinator for Sonya and Chris' gorgeous wedding that was to take place on August 14, 2011 at the Vancouver Rowing Club in Stanley Park.

Sonya and Chris were two of the most radiant people I have ever met. They absolutely glowed on their wedding day and the wedding was a blast! it was perfect, so romantic but laid back and fun. The best kind.

Both Sonya and Chris got ready at the gorgeous Fairmont Hotel in downtown Vancouver


 Makeup by the talented Kate from The Travelling Stylist.


They chose to do a first look picture in the grand staircase at the hotel. I am a huge advocate of first look pictures. I just love all the emotion behind them!


After the first look pictures the bridal party joined the bride and groom and took pictures in Stanley Park.


They then proceeded to the Vancouver Rowing Club, where I assisted Halfyard Designs set up the gorgeous ceremony outside and the reception area.




Husband and wife! The reception was catered by the amazing staff at Emelle's Catering and all flowers were done by Halfyard Designs. Everything was delicious and stunning. The brides colour choice was gorgeous and added so much colour to the room.



Bride and Groom cupcakes from the amazing and talented Anna from Anna Elizabeth Cakes.

After dinner the couple enjoyed their first dance by Hot Wax DJ and the party started!


After a few hours the couple snuck out with the amazing and talented photographer Amber, from Amber Hughes Photography  to take some utterly romantic shots on the water.



Congratulations to the happy couple and thank you so much for letting me be a part of your gorgeous day.


All photos are courtesy of Amber Hughes Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment