About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Friday, November 26, 2010

Nicole & Jason Collins - September 18, 2010

Nicole and Jason’s wedding was nothing less of breathtaking. It was a damask themed wedding with red roses and was based on the theme modern traditional. Not only did the couple emit love the entire evening but so did their gorgeous venue in downtown Vancouver.


The details:

The ceremony took place in The Great Hall and the reception to place at the Law Courts Inn. Both areas are in the BC Supreme Court building. Nicole had every detail down. My favorite was the two twin ring bearers. Coming up the aisle they carried a sign saying "Here comes the Bride" and as they exited their sign said "Just Married".


The reception:
By night this room became incredibly romantic with tea lights and the crystal candelabras.

It was absolutely fantastic to be a part of this wedding. Nicole and Jason were incredibly organized and were completely surrounded by so much love from friends and family.

As a surprise Nicole even changed into a gorgeous second dress and surprised her guests with a choreographed first dance. It was fabulous.









Congratulations Nicole and Jason on a simply gorgeous wedding and marriage. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day.

All photos courtesy of
Wink Photography

Bride's Trainer: Russel Favel
Make-up: Tita Toledo
Nail Polish: OPI Quarter of a cent-cherry
Hair: Stratosphere Salon - Trevor Sand and team
Day of Coordinators: Bailey's Brides and Riverwood Events
Florist: Sandys' Wedding Services and Rentals
Baker: Darcie Fredette
Charger Plates: A Priceless Event
Linens: CV Linens

No comments:

Post a Comment