About Me

My photo
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Bailey's Brides is a small wedding and event planning service based in Prince George. I was a full time wedding and event planner in Vancouver, BC but have recently relocated. I am here to help you execute your dream wedding day and more importantly give you peace of mind. The wedding day goes by way to quickly and I want you to enjoy every moment of it. My services allow you to take in your day to the fullest and allow your friends and family to enjoy it with you. Please contact me for an in depth description of my services. I would love to talk to you and come up with a custom made package.baileysbrides@gmail.com. In the meantime please enjoy my blog as I explore new ideas for weddings and post about gorgeous weddings I have been a part of .

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's talk halloween

So one of my dreams is to be invited to a Halloween themed wedding. I was actually asked to be DOC for a masquerade themed wedding on Halloween night but had to turn it down. How fun would that have been though!! I applaud any bride who loves something so much she brings that theme into her wedding.

A halloween themed wedding can be as understated and HALLOWEEN as you would like. A touch of stripes on a wedding dress to a full blown out "costume" type gown can be in order.


or by simply placing a spooky tree on your invite, some black napkins and some hanging bats with eery lighting can cast a halloween themed mood.

I have seen numerous weddings where the bride has made a brooch bouquet, how gorgeous is the top right one for a halloween wedding, with the oranges, blacks and deep purples!?

For a wedding like this you have so much flexibility when it comes to how you would like to present your wedding. Will it be costume themed, with ghouls and vampires running around? or would you like it to be understated?
Maybe you would like a halloween themed wedding but are not comfortable with a black wedding dress or taking pictures in a graveyard (as per collage one, top left picture!).

Why not just pull in the theme with some of the most subtle touches.
Either way you can have a really classy halloween themed wedding or can go all out and have a masquerade themed wedding with guests dressed up bobbing for apples as you snuggle with your new husband!


Happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment